The power of collaboration:
- The kids ski courses are exclusive for the Hotel Cavallino Bianco guests and therefore according to the hotel programme
- The maximal number of participants are 7 children per group
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel
- Ski Rental and Ski School desk inside the hotel (floor -1)
- Book online and pick-up the tickets fast and easy at the expressline at the skischool desk (floor – 1)
- You will get 5% discount on the purchase of 2 group lessons and of 10% on the purchase of 3 or more group lessons. The discount is granted only for members of the same family
For private lessons requests, we kindly ask you to send us an email at email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org • 0039 0471 796153
For children between 4 and 5 years that are complete beginners or slightly experienced.
For children of 5 years and over - for beginners or for those who has little ski experience and can’t take the skilift by themselves.
For the kids who can ski snow plough and manage blue and red slopes. Final race is included included.
For children (over 5) that have participated at least at 3 ski courses. Kids need to be able to ski parallel on red slopes. Lunch on full days and the final race are included.
Kids Ski Academy
For kids between 10 and 13 years of age. A good level of skiing is required (red/black). Improvement of the ski technique, Sella Ronda, freeride, video footage, twintips, snowblades and a lot of other fun activities.
For teenagers between 14 and 18 years of age. A good level of skiing is required (red/black). Improvement of the ski technique, Sella Ronda, freeride, video footage, twintips, snowblades and a lot of other fun activities.
For adults with an intermediate to advanced ski level. Improve the technique and explore the Dolomites (Sella Ronda). Max. 8 participants.
Daily excursions for advanced skiers. Explore the Dolomites UNESCO world heritage with us.
Snowboard Basic & Intermediate
100% learning success for snowboarding novices or for slightly advanced snowboarders of all ages. Starting from the age of 8.
Snowboard Pro Session
For experienced snowboarders that want to improve the tecnique we offer an afternoon to develop carving turns, freestyle tricks and off piste. The course takes place on Monday afternoon.
Lino on Board
Kids taster lesson for snowboarding novices. It´s ideal for kids that are enrolled in our ski group lessons. Snowboard equipment and lunch are included. Minimum attendance 3 participants.